New CALL OF DUTY®: MODERN WARFARE® multiplayer mode revealed
Infinity Ward have recently revealed a new 2v2 MP mode called Gunfight: "Gunfight delivers a new level of quick-action, close-quarters duo-based combat that is a blast to play and to watch."
The mode will feature some custom-made maps, which will be the smallest of the ones available in MP. Gunfight will feature 2 teams of 2 players each and all players will get the same arsenal. The arsenal will change every 2 rounds and the first team to get to 6 victories will win the match. Each round will only take 40 seconds, after this time runs out, players will enter Overtime in which they'll either have to kill the opposing team or capture a flag that will only spawn in Overtime. Even if no team is comepletly defeated or the flag is not captured in Overtime, the team with the highets HP will score a point. If both teams have the same amount of HP then the round will be considered a draw.
Some additional info on this new mode:
This is a fast-paced, pick-up-and-play experience that’s easy to learn.
· However, delve deeper into this mode and you’ll uncover tactically expansive gameplay that’s difficult to master.
· The close-quarter action, quick turnaround between rounds, and the speed in which you can return to the action make for an exceptionally competitive game mode.
· Some have compared the instant, entertaining, and competitive action to a fighting game. But one with armaments and set in the Call of Duty universe.
· A typical loadout is a Primary weapon, a Secondary weapon, a Tactical Grenade (like a Flashbang), and a piece of Lethal Equipment (like a frag grenade).
· All information is subject to change during the game-balancing and fine-tuning portion of development.
· Gunfight is just one element, there is a ton of more content – modes, maps and overall goodness coming to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer experience.
· Fun fact; as Infinity Ward’s Multiplayer Design Director tells us: “When we stripped the game down [to] test each weapon, everyone would check each weapon for balancing, and the game mode was born out of that.”
We'll see some gameplay on August 1st on COD's Twich channel, but IW plans on releasing more info this month:
What: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay Premiere
When: Thursday, August 1, 2019
Stand by: Throughout the month of July, expect additional intel drops as the highly-anticipated reveal draws near.
Remember when we played CoD on 64 player servers? I miss those days. Total mayhem.
MF2 my love!
oh ! very nice