Shadow Arena April Closed Beta Key Giveaway
Join the Final Closed Beta Starting April 17!
Countless will fall and only one will ultimately rise victorious in the Shadow Arena. In battles that pit 40 heroes against each other in fierce, action-packed showdowns, do you have what it takes to defeat your opponents and become the final survivor, the sole champion?
The final closed beta for this arena fighter will be available for the North American, European, and Asian servers from Friday the 17th up until Monday the 20th of April. New features for this phase of beta testing include an improved matchmaking system and improved character balance.
A special package of in-game items will be rewarded to people who redeem their beta key. The package includes the highest grade sealed items, a matchlock, and Red Dragon Offering.
Players who signed up for previous beta phases and/or received a key through this site will automatically get access to this final beta and will also receive the exclusive in-game rewards.
About Shadow Arena:
Shadow Arena pits 40 players against one another in a ruthless competition to be the last person standing on the battlefield. Players can choose from one of nine playable characters in the beta, each with their own unique fighting style. To climb to the top of the pack, players must hunt monsters and collect loot to upgrade their gear and gain buffs. However, impeccable skill execution and well-timed evasive tactics are critical in turning fights in one’s favour to secure victory.
Shadow Arena was originally a game within Black Desert, but eventually evolved into its own stand-alone game. While Shadow Arena does draw from Black Desert, it has created its own unique style, drawing from the MOBA, battle royale, and MMO genres to create an arena fighter. Shadow Arena has two gameplay modes: solo and team. While players can boast their skill in the solo match, complex strategic gameplay is required in the team mode. Players can enjoy a new style of PvP action with co-op elements.
- Engage in unrivalled close combat
- Survive in solo mode or co-operate in team mode
- Choose between 9 characters, each having individual fighting styles and special skills
- Experience a unique mix between PvP and PvE
- Brought to you by the team who created the award-winning MMORPG Black Desert
Wie bekomme ich dein Giveaway?
- 1. Create or log in to your Alienware Arena account.
- 2. Click the "GET KEY" button.
- 3. Open your Steam client, click "Games" in the top menu and choose "Activate a Product on Steam…"
- 4. Follow the on-screen instructions and insert your key.
- 5. Closed beta ends Monday, April 20th.