FORUMS

Top-Beitragende letzte Woche
1
Toni20tv Points: 237 Lv 21
2
Jte87 Points: 228 Lv 30
3
koeiw Points: 214 Lv 15
4
Oziman Points: 213 Lv 26
5
buwiii Points: 212 Lv 15
6
White Rider Points: 212 Lv 30
7
kfggs Points: 205 Lv 15
8
Dr. Emmett Points: 202 Lv 30
9
Nebuchadnezzar... Points: 202 Lv 30
10
styljo Points: 202 Lv 27

Virtua Fighter 2 is free to claim till January 25th

  • 18

Login to https://www.games2gether.com/ (Amplitude Studios official website) and click on the redeem button for Virtua Fighter 2. Valid until January 25th.

Steam store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/71115/Virtua_Fighter_2/

You don't get a key, it just activates the game on your Steam account.

You can find this game in your Steam library as a DLC of "SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics".

Antworten • 13

They're now giving A LOT of DLC's within this giveaway, not just Virtua Fighter 2! Go check it out guys!!


I have already redeemed Virtua Fighter 2, is it possible to get the others too or do you have to choose one?

 


SiMAOli80 said:

I have already redeemed Virtua Fighter 2, is it possible to get the others too or do you have to choose one?

 

I sent you a PM.
In short, you can't choose. Just follow the same instructions and it should add the games altogether.


In the meantime, thank you very much for your availability. I tried to check as suggested: Yesterday he gave me the other DLCs, but not the button to click to redeem them, as was the case for Virtua Fighter 2, but a message (obviously wrong) informed me that they had been added to my Steam account; today, however, there is simply no trace of the other DLCs left and they clearly haven't been added to my profile. I don't know if others have done the same test with the same result ... too bad !!!


SiMAOli80 said:

In the meantime, thank you very much for your availability. I tried to check as suggested: Yesterday he gave me the other DLCs, but not the button to click to redeem them, as was the case for Virtua Fighter 2, but a message (obviously wrong) informed me that they had been added to my Steam account; today, however, there is simply no trace of the other DLCs left and they clearly haven't been added to my profile. I don't know if others have done the same test with the same result ... too bad !!!

You have to go to the DLC section of Sega Drive (either through the Store part, or simply locate it from your Steam Library). In case it's bugged and doesn't seem to register them from the Store yet, just check the right side of the page of Sega Drive (from your Library), click on "Manage my *number* DLC", and it should show the available ones there.
Also, there's another scenario. They ran out of stock, again? Log in today, and once again do the same instructions. It will do the same thing, and if it should add more DLC in it, it will do this time the trick. Check for any notes in case they mention it.
If, let's say, the website accidentally gave to a small number of people - including myself - a larger portion of DLC and now they fixed it, that changes things.

Let me know if you need further assistance!

edited


5L3ap0fFa1th3 said:
SiMAOli80 said:

In the meantime, thank you very much for your availability. I tried to check as suggested: Yesterday he gave me the other DLCs, but not the button to click to redeem them, as was the case for Virtua Fighter 2, but a message (obviously wrong) informed me that they had been added to my Steam account; today, however, there is simply no trace of the other DLCs left and they clearly haven't been added to my profile. I don't know if others have done the same test with the same result ... too bad !!!

You have to go to the DLC section of Sega Drive (either through the Store part, or simply locate it from your Steam Library). In case it's bugged and doesn't seem to register them from the Store yet, just check the right side of the page of Sega Drive (from your Library), click on "Manage my *number* DLC", and it should show the available ones there.
Also, there's another scenario. They ran out of stock, again? Log in today, and once again do the same instructions. It will do the same thing, and if it should add more DLC in it, it will do this time the trick. Check for any notes in case they mention it.
If, let's say, the website accidentally gave to a small number of people - including myself - a larger portion of DLC and now they fixed it, that changes things.

Let me know if you need further assistance!

edited 9h

The fact you got all DLCs, like I incidently did, was a mistake which happened when the keys were being replenished. We weren't really entitled to those. They did state that that license may be revoked, so you have to reclaim it.

edited

TurdFerguson87 said:
5L3ap0fFa1th3 said:
SiMAOli80 said:

In the meantime, thank you very much for your availability. I tried to check as suggested: Yesterday he gave me the other DLCs, but not the button to click to redeem them, as was the case for Virtua Fighter 2, but a message (obviously wrong) informed me that they had been added to my Steam account; today, however, there is simply no trace of the other DLCs left and they clearly haven't been added to my profile. I don't know if others have done the same test with the same result ... too bad !!!

You have to go to the DLC section of Sega Drive (either through the Store part, or simply locate it from your Steam Library). In case it's bugged and doesn't seem to register them from the Store yet, just check the right side of the page of Sega Drive (from your Library), click on "Manage my *number* DLC", and it should show the available ones there.
Also, there's another scenario. They ran out of stock, again? Log in today, and once again do the same instructions. It will do the same thing, and if it should add more DLC in it, it will do this time the trick. Check for any notes in case they mention it.
If, let's say, the website accidentally gave to a small number of people - including myself - a larger portion of DLC and now they fixed it, that changes things.

Let me know if you need further assistance!

edited 9h

The fact you got all DLCs, like I incidently did, was a mistake which happened when the keys were being replenished. We weren't really entitled to those. They did state that that license may be revoked, so you have to reclaim it.

edited 34m

Really?? Wait, what do you mean by "you have to reclaim it"?


5L3ap0fFa1th3 said:

Really?? Wait, what do you mean by "you have to reclaim it"?

It's pretty obvious. A revoked license means you can't own it. They reserved the right to take it away (understandably). So to be entitled to own it, you have to click to reclaim Virtua Fighter 2 again, which was what we were supposed to have in the first place.

I've been monitoring my license list, so I don't know if this has been retroactive since it hasn't happened to me yet. But I'm sure I've read people saying that it's happened. I probably got lost in all that because Steam was down at the time I tried to claim it, but it's still something to watch for.

In my mind, in this case, if it would likely not happen to me, it would be because the games are portable and DRM free and be a moot point. And, it was an error on their part - a bunch of games fell off the back of the truck. However, it still doesn't inhibit a publisher from exercising the right to revoke, which I should still anticipate. Honor system and all.

edited