PC Patch Notes for 8/30/18 ( star trek online )
- Resolved an issue which was causing a large performance issue in the character creator and tailor.
- Various animations have been added for when the player and humanoid enemies are defeated in combat.
- Crystalline Catastrophe: The Automated Defense Turret set to now just kill the Crystalline shards, torpedoes, and mines, instead of doing significantly overkill damage to them.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Indirect Shielding and Oblique Shielding personal traits to decrease the player’s resistances while shields were offline.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent players from changing the registry number on the Fleet T5-U Avenger.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent players from changing the registry number on the Peregrine Fighter.
- Added a Duty Officer interact in the Bajoran Interceptor Bridge.
- Jem’Hadar Shuttle:
- Removed the Duty Officer contact
- Added ambient audio
- Added a Duty Officer contact to the Jem’Hadar Attack Ship Bridge.
- Resolved an issue where the Resolute’s nacelles would float when using the canon Excelsior pylons.
- Jem’Hadar Captains can now wear all Counter Command Armor pieces if the player has unlocked this Armor.
- Jem’Hadar Captains can now wear most of the Sphere Builder Uniform if the player has unlocked this.
- The head covering will not be available.
- Jem’Hadar Captains can now wear the Lukari Helmet if the player has unlocked this uniform.
wow my dream
I still need to play Star Trek Online.
ok. i will try.