FORUMS

Top-Beitragende letzte Woche
1
ItGeraltOfRivia Points: 501 Lv 10
2
Darkslya3 Points: 501 Lv 10
3
KEWWWY Points: 471 Lv 10
4
Peetstar Points: 455 Lv 30
5
vbmnvbn Points: 368 Lv 30
6
V Λ C U U M Points: 355 Lv 30
7
Voharoma Points: 353 Lv 30
8
Jekkey2 Points: 342 Lv 30
9
Monster_One Points: 330 Lv 30
10
domrer Points: 323 Lv 28

What is your Internet Speed in your region?

  • 252

I just wonder which country has the best internet connection speed. I live in Greece and the average speed in 24 mbps. we have 52mbps in some areas via VDSL but not everywhere. I think its pretty low cause its 2019.What do you think?

Edited
Antworten • 39

Same here bro. Internet in Greece isnt that great


ganglike said:

Same here bro. Internet in Greece isnt that great

Lol...yeah...sucks big time man


Idk if worse country in that


Portugal in big cities is like 20mb upload and 100mb download the average, outside the cities is like 2mb upload and 4mb download.

And pay about 30€ in cities and 60€ outsido cities.

resuming

100/20 - 30€

4/2 - 60€

edited

##Galvanize87## said:

Portugal in big cities is like 20mb upload and 100mb download the average, outside the cities is like 2mb upload and 4mb download.

And pay about 30€ in cities and 60€ outsido cities.

resuming

100/20 - 30€

4/2 - 60€

Well. that isnt fair unless you live in the city.

We have 30 euros in the city with 24mbs and outside 30 euros but the speed isnt equal at all

However if you live in the city its better to live in portugal if you have 30 euros buget :P


Currently have 80/40 mbps optic connection for around 25€ so thats kinda reasonable.


pperic said:

Currently have 80/40 mbps optic connection for around 25€ so thats kinda reasonable.

Thats very nice. In which region is this mate?


Here it's usually presented as an "up to x/x mbps", with a guaranteed lover border.

I pay about 20€ for guaranteed 20/5 mbps, wich is pretty much what it is then.


RainbowFury said:

Here it's usually presented as an "up to x/x mbps", with a guaranteed lover border.

I pay about 20€ for guaranteed 20/5 mbps, wich is pretty much what it is then.

Where are you from mate? Its a decent speed


My speed got upgrated.Woohoo! 54mbs now